Regardless of your stage of life, superannuation planning is important. Whether you have a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) or invest in an industry fund, we can help you with taxation strategies to get the best from your retirement savings.
The decision to have your own SMSF can have significant benefits particularly in relation to taxation, wealth accumulation and retirement planning. Control and flexibility are two important components that give trustees the opportunity to maximise performance, returning higher benefits to fund members. Other benefits to consider include cost effectiveness, fund portability and estate planning opportunities.
As this specialist area is complex and highly regulated we provide full support and guidance to our clients, along with the following services:
- Initial free consultation
- Advice and support to enable clients to fulfil their responsibilities as trustees
- Assistance in understanding investment strategies, asset allocation and diversification
- Preparation of financial statements, income tax return and other regulatory reports
- Taxation strategies to maximise performance
- Transition to retirement strategies and conversion to pension
- Estate planning and structuring to ensure maximum wealth is transferred from one generation to the next
- Full fund administration and asset management
- Binding Death Benefit Nominations
- Actuarial requirements
- Audit requirements
- Superannuation deed reviews
- Life and TPD Insurance opportunities